Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2010

Cotton and hemp and wool, oh my

Since I am doing a 365ish day photo challenge, and carried my camera to work today, I thought I'd share a few pictures of fluffalicious goodies we carry at Wildflower Diapers. People always comment that they'd love to play in the fluff of piles of cloth diapers. I get to do it for pay! Booooooo ya!

Thirsties Fab Fitteds in a myriad of colors:
Happy Hempy super-absorbent fitted diaper. Stuffable. Great for night time.
Cloth for Your Angel wool covers. Made (sort of) locally in Tucson.
And Bumkins AIOS, from a *very* local airpark company. A diaper I hold dear to my heart, as it was the first type I owned. I can't believe we bought our first cloth diapers seven years ago! Sniff, sniff.



2 comments:

  1. Hey, I didn't know you guys carried wool wrap covers! I could use a couple more, and I didn't want to fork over a lot for them because I probably have one more year of diapering ahead of me (YAHOO!) but if you have some locally, then, well...

    Red and green, please, size large! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to sleep on a pile of those Happy Hempies! I think I bought my first cloth diapers about six years ago or so. Maybe five. Freaky!

    ReplyDelete