Search This Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Full of hot air


Against our better judgement, we headed to Glendale last night after a long day of work for me and a long day of assembling a bed for Andrew. We arrived at around 6:45, just minutes before we usually start the bedtime routine for the boys. We waited about 30 minutes to catch the shuttle to downtown Glendale to catch "Glendale Glitters" for the first time in about 3 years. The boys think it was worth the wait for sure. Andrew and I are still trying to decide. We'll get back to you when the little boys aren't up past 10:30 two nights in a row.

At first the boys were a little scared.

We came across a nice crew that offered the boys a chance to climb into the tethered basket. But Atticus turned down their offer and the little boys followed suit.
My guess is that the balloon wasn't up to his standards.
A few balloons up they saw the flame up close again.
But this time they weren't scared.
This balloon met their expectations.
So they climbed in!

A few balloon shots:





And of course the boys were distracted by the neon lights advertising deep fried everything. They settled for chocolate covered cheesecake and fresh fruit. Pure enjoyment, don't you think?





The entertainment was first class.
Creeley is obsessed with these wavy dudes. They kind of freak me out.

These pictures are just me having fun with my camera. I love that thing so. When Andrew is with me I have more opportunity to play around so please humor me. This is also known a "my ode to an end of a fabulous holiday season." More lights next year folks!





No comments:

Post a Comment