Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

the master force

Hi. I am Atticus and this is my first blog post. I am a master at using the force. I was at my friend Will's house, and I played with his Star Wars Force Trainer. I made it to Jedi Knight.
I have a lot of brainwaves.
I am imaging the ball going up.
I am using the force.
My brother Creeley was watching me.
I held the ball steady with my mind.
I am thinking really hard.
Max made the ball go down.
But I made it go back up.
Max made it go down again.
But I made it go up.
Townsyn loves to watch me.

I love using the force.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! That's pretty cool. I guess I should be careful around you now, what with the karate and "the force"...

    ~Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't it be cool if you could use this to clean your room?

    ~andrew

    ReplyDelete
  3. Atticus,
    You posted a wonderful Blog! It is very interesting.
    Gtandma, Grandpa and Uncle Jacob miss you.
    We love you Atticus.
    We love Creeley.
    We love Townsyn.
    We love your MOM and DAD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He used the force tonight to beat us in cards. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    ~Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Atticus, i knew you were smart and full of talent but this takes the cake!

    ReplyDelete